YOU ARE AMAZING.PEOPLE.I LOVE.YOU
YOU ARE AMAZING.PEOPLE.I LOVE.YOU
All episodes for Transparent are available to stream 9/26 on Amazon!
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
May I just say, before I saw this gifset explaining the show, I just thought that PD was about a really adorable germ-a-phobe.
Pushing Daisies is one of my all time favourite shows. Gutted it only had two season but those two seasons are PHENOMENAL!Reblogging cause I wanna watch :3
-You do not need to be sicker to get help.
- You do not need to self harm or starve yourself to ‘prove’ that you’re struggling.
- You deserve help, you are worth it.
If you’re struggling, you deserve to get help. No ifs. No buts!
Ouija Board Tips
1.) Never use the Ouija Board alone.
2.) Try not to be afraid of the spirit
3.) Before asking about yourself, find out more about the spirit.
4.) If the spirit claims to be a celebrity, chances are they weren’t.
5.) Try not to ask questions that will scare you.
6.) Limit the amount of time you spend using your Ouija Board.
7.) Take any precautions your religion/beliefs may suggest.
8.) Keep your eyes on the planchette.
9.) If at any time during your conversations you feel the spirit becoming hostile, immediately say goodbye and put the board away.
10.) If the time ever comes where you would like to dispose of your Ouija Board, don’t burn it.
These blogs always tell you what to look out for when dealing with an Ouija board but they don’t warn you about the hidden dangers of other Hasbro products.
My girlfriend’s family quit a session of The Game of Life and quit before someone won, six months later their house went into foreclosure.
Stay safe everyone.
For best results, sync it up with the Vanilla Ice song.
Michael Brown is laid to rest.